Follow my NaNoWriMo Adventures here. Even if it's just for me, I want to try and chronicle when I'm tired, excited or even hit a case of writer's block. You'll also find some sneak peeks of the original fiction, The Guardian. Here you'll find playlists, pictures and general inspiration.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Break

After taking a bit of a break from writing this story, I've sat down and gotten a rough draft outline for the second half of the book. I'm definitely more apprehensive about this half since it wasn't as set in stone as the first, but I'm confident that I'll work it out. Thank you again for the support and stay tuned for updates! I know, no matter what happens with it, I'll have something to be proud of when I'm finished and I hope one day you all get to read it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment